The Gold Book covers a popular method of methamphetamine production: the one-pot. This guide provides information on one-pot containers, one-pot chemistry, common chemicals, hazards, PPE recommendations, handling precautions, sampling, on-site management, outside resources, chemical profiles, chemical separation/segregation, and shipping/disposal/storage.
- The chemistry of the one-pot lab
- Hazards & PPE recommendations
- Evidence collection
- Chemical separation & segregation
- Adulteration of reaction vessels
- Proper transportation & disposal as a part of DEA’s Authorized Central Storage program