This newly developed two-day program covers a range of OSHA (and Cal/OSHA), environmental, and transportation-based topics for environmental health & safety (EH&S) professionals who are new to their manager/supervisor responsibilities and/or the State of California. Students will receive a certificate of completion.
This course provides EH&S managers with detailed guidance on OSHA (and Cal/OSHA), environmental, and transportation programs and requirements for safely and successfully performing job duties.
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for EH&S managers or supervisors who are responsible for overall facility compliance and have direct reports.
Key Course Topics:
- Hazard Communication (OSHA)
- Injury & Illness Prevention Programs (OSHA)
- Hazardous Materials Business Plans (Environmental)
- Hazardous Waste Generator Standards (Environmental)
- Aboveground Petroleum Storage Act / Spill Prevention Control & Countermeasures (Environmental)
- Storm Water (Environmental)
- Shipments of Hazardous Materials & Dangerous Goods (Transportation)
- Shipments of Hazardous Waste (Transportation)