Introducing the NES
COMPLIANCE ASSURANCE PROGRAM
The NES Compliance Assurance Program (CAP) assigns a dedicated EH&S professional to your business to provide on-site and off-site compliance support.
Our budget-friendly membership includes plan preparation, auditing, training, program review, program development, and project management for critical environmental health & safety issues.
Your Path to Common Sense Compliance
CAP Features and Benefits:
- Regular On-Site Visits
- Operations Gap Analysis
- Underground Storage Tank Designated Operator Services
- Phone & Email Consultations
- EH&S Policy, Program, and Report Development
- Various EH&S Trainings Included
- Discounted Specialized Trainings
- Consultation & Agency Support